Home-Start Croydon is governed by a committee of volunteer trustees.
Trustees are responsible for:
- Making the charity effective
- Providing overall strategic direction
- Maintaining sound management of funds
Trustees can have a variety of skills and experience from a wide range of backgrounds. No special qualifications are needed but it is important to have:
- good interpersonal skills.
- a practical approach to working with people.
- an understanding of the pressures facing parents and an interest in supporting your local community.
- You may bring a particular expertise to the Board, such as professional skills in finance, IT, business or personnel management or marketing and PR, but equally as important are listening and communication skills, commitment and common sense.
We do not currently have any Trustee positions available.