Our volunteers provide support to families needing help in Croydon.
We are currently recruiting volunteers for our Home Visiting Service and our Parent Champion Service.
The next Parent Champion training day will be on 28th February and 6th March – from 9.30am-2.30pm (both days must be attended).
The next Home-Visiting training courses will be in April 2020 and June 2020.
Please contact us to find out more about these great opportunities.
At Home-Start Croydon volunteers are essential to the services we provide. There are different ways you can volunteer for us
- become a home-visiting volunteer
- become a parent champion volunteer in your community
- become a trustee
There are many reasons people volunteer for us, they include:
- To help a local family
- To give something back to their community
- To return the support they once received from Home-Start
- To boost their confidence and self esteem
- To prepare for returning to work, progress their career or learn new skills
- As experience towards a qualification
- To meet new people
- Because they have time to spare
Have a look at the different ways you can volunteer for us to find out more.