Unfortunately Home-Start Croydon have had to suspend our usual services for the time being due to COVID-19. However we are still working hard to support our vulnerable families and to connect with all our families, volunteers and the community.
Our Community Builders, Stella and Victoria, along with some of their connectors are running weekly Zoom groups. If you are interested in finding out more about them or think you may like to join please contact:
- contact us
- or Stella – 07728 284 833, email@example.com
- or Victoria – 07841 033 392, firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a list of the current Zoom groups running (please note these may be subject to change)
- Monday – 11.00-11.40am – Book reading and story time for 3-13 year olds.
- Tuesday – 11.00-11.40am – Singing fun for 3-13 year olds.
- Wednesday – 11.00-11.40am – Rhymetime for babies and toddlers.
- Wednesday – 7.30-8.15pm – Mums the Heros.
- Thursday – 11.00am-12.30pm – Parents tea and talk, focused on parental emotional support.
- Friday – 11.00am-12.00pm – Be Delighted coffee morning, parents empowering families and emotional well being.
- Friday – 6.00-7.00pm – Comedy night, bring your jokes to share, parents only.
Below are some links for support during this time:
Mutual Aid Groups in Croydon – Local groups supporting people during the crisis.
Croydon Voluntary Action – Information on current support available in the borough.
My Outspace – online groups and courses for parents and their children.